Knipex Twistor16 crimping pliers for end sleeves (ferrules) offer the user two major advantages: automatic adjustment to the end sleeves used, which makes work easier for the professional, and reliable, fast crimping.
Features of the new tool include:
• Square crimp profile, high capacity range of 0.14 to 16 mm².
• For crimping end sleeves (ferrules) according to DIN 46228 parts 1 + 4.
• 360° rotatable crimping die; with eight tactile locking positions.
• Self-adjustment to the desired size of end sleeve (ferrule): no crimping errors due to using the wrong crimping die or to an incorrect setting.
• Crimping of twin end sleeves (ferrules) up to 2 x 6 mm² possible.
• Slim head for ideal accessibility.
• Repetitive, high crimping quality because of integral lock (self-releasing mechanism).
• Favourable lever ratio due to toggle lever.
• Crimping pressure has been set precisely (calibrated) in the factory, re-adjustable.
• Handy shape and low weight provide high operation comfort.
• Chrome vanadium electric steel in special quality, oil-hardened.
The Knipex Twistor16 is available in South Africa through Garry Lumpe Imports.
Enquiries: +27 (0)11 396 4065