Construction sites are harsh environments for instruments that need to give accurate results time after time, even if they have been dropped, kicked or stepped on. Fluke construction instruments, which are available from Comtest, include laser levels that are engineered to stay within specification, even after a one-metre drop. Whatever electricians need to be reliably measured, such as distance, temperature, cable location, electrical values to indoor air quality across building sites, Fluke has a range of durable tools to meet the need and deliver guaranteed results.
The engineered but simple, intuitive operation of Fluke tools means users don’t need to refer to a manual continuously. This translates to time saved – per measurement – which soon mounts up, meaning cumulative labour cost savings. Fluke’s range of tools specifically engineered for construction sites include:
• Laser distance meters for calculating surface, length, area or volume and hard-to reach areas.
• Thermal imaging cameras for inspecting insulation in walls, heat losses in HVAC installations, pipes and ventilation, humidity spots in walls and window frames.
• Infrared thermometers for measuring temperatures in hard-to-reach/hazardous areas.
• Digital multimeters for checking socket voltage, non-contact circuit voltage, temperature measurement of rooms.
• Electrical testers (voltage and continuity testers) for checking if voltage is applied to the socket, cables on continuity, residual-current devices (RCDs), identification of live conductors.
• Electrical testers: T5 and T6 for checking if a circuit is live before starting work, measure voltages, measure loads on a branch circuit at a service panel, check circuit continuity.
• Electrical testers: VoltAlert™ and light for testing for energised circuits cables.
• Clamp meters: 320 Series True-rms electricians’ general troubleshooting tool (commercial and residential), verifying the presence of load current, ac voltage and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts.
• Clamp meters: 376 FC True-rms ac/dc with iFlex for advanced troubleshooting, log and trend measurements to pinpoint intermittent faults, create and send field reports, safe distance from arc flash zone through Bluetooth connectivity to Apple/Android devices.
• Clamp meters: 902 FC True-rms HVAC performs essential measurements for HVAC systems, micro amp for testing pilot light sensors, resistance, ac current, ac/dc voltage, capacitance and contact temperature.
• Fluke 279 FC True-rms Thermal multimeter First-line troubleshooting tool for electrical and HVAC equipment, checks hot spots on high-voltage equipment and transformers, detects heating of fuses, wires, insulators, connectors, splices and switches, checks status of motors in HVAC installations.
Enquiries: +27 (0)10 595 1821